Dear Members of the International Peeling Society,
First of all, I hope you are healthy and that you can slowly return to a normal life after lockdown and social distancing.
Despite the easing of measures, it is still quite difficult to participate in congresses or workshops during these times. That‘s why we decided to make a virtue of necessity and start our IPS Online-Academy – a Peeling Webinar Series which intensively shows the magic of chemical peeling as an effective and simple therapeutic and aesthetic tool.
In our one-hour webinars we will discuss topics like:
· When and why do I use deep chemical peeling?
· Anti Aging Peels - which peel can be used?
· Peeling in special groups of patients, i.e. Asian patients or darker skin types
· Patient selection in chemical peels
· What do I need if I’d like to start with peelings?
In each webinar, 2-3 speakers will give a short presentation about the main topic followed by an intensive discussion with Q&A from the virtual audience.
We will start our Online-Academy about “Basics in Chemical Peels” on Tuesday 30th of June 2020 at 6pm Central European Time. We are absolutely happy to have two renowned peeling experts as our first speakers: IPS President Dr. Oliver Kreyden from Basel (Switzerland) and IPS Board Member Dr. Uliana Gout from London (UK).
Date: June 30, 2020 from 6-7 pm (Central European Time)
Speakers: Dr. Oliver Kreyden (Basel, Switzerland) and Dr. Uliana Gout (London, UK)
· “A-Z on Chemical Peels – Let’s get the Basics Sorted” (Gout)
· “Patient Selection in Chemical Peel – Chose the Right Patient for the Right Peeling” (Kreyden)
The participation is free of charge and you can register easily on our homepage at https://peelingsociety.live-stream.events/registration.php
We would be pleased to welcome you all in the virtual audience to our first webinar.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thanks and best regards,
IPS Secretarial Office
Phone: +49 (0) 4241 – 93 32 60